DO YOU WISH TO ASSAULT SOMEONE?
An assault is the act of inflicting physical harm or unwanted physical contact upon a person or, in some specific legal definitions, a threat or attempt to commit such an action. There are several categories of assault: Assault, Assault Causing Harm, sexual assaults and Assault Causing Serious Harm. The use or expected use of force is an important element to all three categories of assault. A definition of force includes any form of energy for example heat, light, electric current or noise or any matter in solid, liquid or gaseous form. Wikipedia
We also have lower-level hitmen who don’t commit killings. They can, however, set fire to cars or houses, or just assault and punish the target.
Place an order with specifics on the individual and the job to be done, and we’ll send an agent from a nearby city to drive to the target and carry out the mission.
TYPES OF ASSAULTS WE OFFER ON OUR SITE
Assaulting your target means you don’t want them dead, but seriously mishandled or beaten. Revenge must not necessarily mean to eliminate your target out from the surface of the earth, you may just wish to teach them a bitter lesson of their life.
Acid Attack: An acid attack, also called acid throwing, vitriol attack, or vitriolage, is a form of violent assault involving the act of throwing acid or a similarly corrosive substance onto the body of another “with the intention to disfigure, maim, torture, or kill”. Perpetrators of these attacks throw corrosive liquids at their victims, usually at their faces, burning them, and damaging skin tissue, often exposing and sometimes dissolving the bones. Acid attacks can lead to permanent, partial, or complete blindness.
Facial Disfigurement: Any distortion, malformation, or abnormality of facial features due to injury, disease, or congenital anomaly.
Fractures (Broken Bones): A fracture is a broken bone, the same as a crack or a break. A bone may be completely fractured or partially fractured in any number of ways (crosswise, lengthwise, in multiple pieces). Although bones are rigid, they do bend, or give, somewhat when an outside force is applied. However, if the force is too great, bones will break, just as a plastic ruler breaks when it is bent too far.
Rape (Sexual Assault): Unlawful sexual activity, most often involving sexual intercourse, against the will of the victim through force or the threat of force or with an individual who is incapable of giving legal consent because of minor status, mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception.
Scare: To frighten especially suddenly. Cause great fear or nervousness.
WHY USE OUR SERVICE
- We accept %100 upfront payment for the job and the job will be completed within 48 hours after payment.
- Our jobs are clean and untraceable, we ensure that we surely deliver as per our clients request.
Our clients are safe and anonymous in our dealing.
- We have a group/networks for we are in many Countries around the world and are ready to the carry out high-quality any kinds of killings.
- Our team has a transportation communication and a deep web criminal community.
- We keep up with the times, and therefore expanded our client base by creating websites on the Internet. Just up need to criminal contacts, like the any other name person you can Independently find us on the services of Internet and order or buy weapons anonymously, running reliable secure and efficiently.
NOTE: – READ ME: – READ ME: